Top 5 Programming Language 2021

 Sure, and welcome to the video of top five programming language for 20 21 this year. I have collected data from my own personal website where I can see what language is students are performing and where the trend is going on combined with little bit data from the GitHub. I am presenting you the top five programming language for 2021. Hey, I have a small request from you. So make sure I'll give you time stamp as well. Make sure you watch that small request and try to 


That it's going to be super super fun for this year. So let's start with the number one programming language for 2021. We're gonna keep the number one programming language as JavaScript in this year and it was very neck to neck competition with the number-two contender. You obviously know that but I have realized that the world is really really moving fast in the world of JavaScript. I don't recommend to learn just JavaScript if you are learning that are linked in the description section about my playlist, but also you should spend a little bit more. More time in learning type squared in the next year. I expect the typescript is going to get tremendous amount of support and once you are done with learning JavaScript and types could make sure you learn at least one framework my recommendation go for react. Yes picking the language number two was not really that difficult. It's Python. And obviously if you are under 22 of your age chances are high that you are currently in love with this language and you swear to do everything in just language. No problem at all. This is one of the most 


And I'll stick language and easy to understand but don't just Learn Python. My recommendation is at least learned one more frame work in Python. My recommendation go for Django. You can explore more other libraries like python machine learning and data science after that but my recommendation Learn Python Skillet Master it and after that learn at least one framework for Django picking of the third spot was little bit tricky, but this year I'm gonna take a leap of faith and I'm going to give the third spot to C++. Us a language which I personally love it's fantastic a very powerful and let me burst out the myth as well. These are languages. These are not dependencies which are going to depend on something else. You can learn C++ directly this language contains all the functions looks variable if and else in its own as well. So until unless the teacher is getting too lazy to explain them again, you can learn C++ directly to and let me give you something more C++ is amazing powerful language, which is giving so much competition to go and 


The programming language don't just learn C++ from some book, which is published in 90s learning something new and fresh C++ 17 has so many features about memory management. There is so much in the concurrency, which was updated in C plus plus 20. So make sure you don't learn just the outdated stuff. You learned everything new which is there which is given to you by C plus plus and explore this amazing Paradigm, which C++ can teach here at spot number 4. We're going to put a Java. Now, of course, there are some issues in the licensing of java in the last couple of years and there has been some noise around it. But we cannot avoid the fact that Java is so much deep in the IT industry and so much deeply penetrated roots that we cannot just say that it's gone perf it's no longer existent. It is so much powerful of a programming language. My recommendation is that if you are learning Java, don't just learn it for the functions and classes. Make sure at least one a framework. 


Which is really powerful one is into your mind as well. Try to explore more about the spring and spring boot Frameworks and libraries and they're going to give you so much more in this language to fill this date. There is so much of the demand for the spring boot that you will be surprised to know that how deep its roots are now let's go ahead and move on to the number one spot what it might be. Let me give you a little surprise here at number five spot. I'm going to put up PHP. Love it hate it. 


Please read it is a tool for many people to do the business and you and I might love a programming language or hate another one. But for a business person is just is a tool to have its website up and running so that he can grab a business and tons and tons of developing countries are still dependent on PHP putting up hundreds of hundreds of lines, of course of Wordpress and a lot of old code to make that possible in the last year PHP has got some And Brilliant updates and still the language the ability of this language to run on a bare minimum configured server is like insanely amazing and for such amount of work and such amount of cheap Hardware on this language can run. It really amazes me and at number 5, we're gonna put a PHP now apart from that. I would like to mention two honorable mention of the language which were gaining their popularity, but they always get some high and then get some levels of that. These are go and See shop now at one point. I thought that go is going to overcome all the languages even C++ but then C plus plus 20 came up and gave some fantastic updates. So it declined a little bit in the popularity in there. So as of as of now, I am assuming that go and see Sharp can pick up their Pace probably any time in 2021, but they deserve their honorable mention here. Okay. Remember I asked you that I'm going to ask you for a small favor in this video here. Is that a time now every time when somebody makes these kinds of video there is With somebody in the comment section who totally disrespect the work and just try to put a pass. 


Spoiler at the end or in the comment section. So this year I've already spoiled it by putting up the number one at the very first but if you see somebody doing that make sure you go in the comment section and just write a 1 a single combat, which is wow genius just write that and you're going to realize that within a few months. It's going to be so much amazing and so much fun to have so if you see somebody putting out in a spoiler in the comments section just right under the comment section of wow ingenious. Now, let me know in the comment section. Do you agree or disagree with my I'm open for all of your comments in the comment section. And also make sure you visit learn code online dot in where I put up a lot of my courses new technologies crash course has lots of free stuff lots of bad stuff. I'll whole lot goes on it learn code online Dot and I will leave a link in the description section. Make sure you check it out and make sure you hit that subscribe Button as well because ask me keep on coming with so much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aplikasi Laundry Dengan Visual Basic 6.0

Contoh script php lengkap

sambungan : Tutorial CSS step 2